GTIGLOBAL MOBILE & PBX WIRELESS SERVICE REQUIREMENTS
GTI Global Mobile-X
** Asterisk 16x or FreeSwitch or 3CX or Any SIP Server
PJSIP/SIP installed and functioning
PJSIP/SIP extensions for mobile SIM and DID
Static IP address (must be on public network)
PJSIP/SIP extension codec: G711 (ulaw for mobile)
- Asterisk (v16+)
- Broadsoft Broadworks
- MOR Softswitch
- GTI OVXX
- Asterisk A2Billing
- 3CX Servers
- We have supported many others in the past, but these have not been commercialized on our GTIGLOBAL network yet. This includes platforms such as Cisco CUCM, Avaya Aura and IP Office, Mitel, and others. These are all traditionally premised-based PBXs. We have made a strategic decision to focus on cloud-based platforms initially since most companies are looking to transition to some form of cloud UCaaS.
WHAT GTI NEEDS FROM YOU TO GET STARTED:
1-Server IP address
2-Port SMS portion of your DID number
3-All PJSIP/SIP extension credentials to be used with GTI mobile service (extension and password). Please add the information to your GTI portal
4-Resellers/Customers that will be using their own DID numbers for mobile service. Upload through a support ticket at http://support.gtivoice.com (Note on all data plan customers: for SMS to function, GTI will be porting the SMS portion of your DID number).
WHAT NEXT STEPS:
Once the above information is added to the portal, GTI will send you the server IP address to be added to your system firewall.
HOW TO SETUP A MOBILE EXTENSION AFTER SUCCESSFUL TESTING:
1) Purchase a SIM card and DID from GTI (or use your own DID). For customers using GTI DID numbers with outbound termination… we will route the purchased DIDs to your server in addition to you creating a SIP trunk on your PBX, this is needed so we can send the traffic to your server. SIM cards will be shipped within two business days of purchase to your address on file.
2) Create an extension in your GTI Mobile portal, extension number and password (It is recommended to use 4 to 10 digits or the 10 digits phone number). Use the purchased DID number for the “caller ID” and “caller ID name”. (keep it simple)
3) On your Server, create a PJSIP/SIP extension using the same extension number and password you created in GTI-MAX or GTI Mobile Portal.
4) Once you received the SIM, install it into your phone or smart device to receive and send SMS/MMS. You are now ready to receive/make phone calls utilizing your FreePBX extension number. For troubleshooting, make sure to check all APN settings using the following knowledge base article :APN Settings
ALL your PBX feature codes will work from the cellphone device, like *97
Direct extension dialing (example, you are calling your sales dept. extension 55XXX, just dial 55XXX from the cellphone will ring extension 55XYZ on the SIP/Softphone in your office.
When someone call the DID or office number, and select an extension that is connected to the cellphone device, the cellphone and any PJSIP /SIP device connected will both ring at the same time, you can setup your ring group to include the cellphone extensions also!
Use the cellphone as you would use your softphone/SIP desktop phones.
Check your PBX/Server manual on how to setup extensions for PJSIP/SIP as we do not give support on how to setup Server extensions, your Systems Administrators should know how to set up. There are no special settings to use our services other than the above.
If you are reselling the service as a “Mobile Service” you can setup a 611 extension on your Server/PBX to point to your customer service extension, so when a customer dial 611 from the cellphone it will ring your customer service help desk!
Cost of service:
On Your Asterisk/FreeSwitch PBX – (optional for some resellers)
UTC to connect to all carriers Networks $5 p/m
USA Text $0 p/m
SIM Cards: $3.50 each (VAR/Reseller minimum purchase 250 cards)
GTI DID Number
USA with SMS enabled $0.55/75 per month
Inbound DID cost $0.00 (USA/Canada) with mobile service.
Outbound Termination USA-48/Canada $0.006 per minute; First 5500 minutes are free!
Advanced Service Network Operators/Resellers: ICCID Setup $3,500 (provide your Network Name on SIM Cards)
Service Order Notes:
** NO REFUND AFTER ACTIVATING OF SIM ** **NO REFUND ON RESELLERS ICCID SETUP**