MOBILE PBX WIRELESS SERVICE REQUIREMENTS
** Asterisk 16x Server **
PJSIP or SIP installed and functioning
PJSIP or SIP extensions for mobile SIM and DID
Static IP address (must be on public network)
PJSIP or SIP extension codec: G711 (ulaw for mobile)
** Here are the PBX Servers we support today:
- Broadsoft Broadworks
- MOR Softswitch
- Vital PBX (provided by GTIGLOBAL)
- 3CX PBX
- MEC-OV500 PBX
- Grandstream PBX
ADD (Whitelist) THESE IP TO YOUR SERVER FIREWALL18.104.22.168
These are all traditionally premised-based PBXs. We have made a strategic decision to focus on cloud-based platforms initially since most companies are looking to transition to some form of cloud UCaaS.
WHAT GTI NEEDS FROM YOU TO GET STARTED WHEN USING YOUR PBX:
1-Server IP address and Port Number if not 5060
2-Port SMS portion of your DID number
3-All PJSIP or SIP extension credentials to be used with GTI mobile service (extension and password). we will provide this information to you GTI portal "Mobile VAR Portal" (Resellers only)
4-Resellers/Customers using their own DID numbers for mobile service, upload the list through a support ticket at http://support.gtivoice.com (Note on all data plan customers: for SMS to function, GTI will be porting the SMS portion of your DID number).
WHAT NEXT STEPS:
Check your Firewall and make sure your server is registered to GTI Global Servers! VERY Important!
HOW TO SETUP A MOBILE EXTENSION AFTER SUCCESSFUL TESTING:
1) Purchase SIM card and DID from GTI (or use your own DID). For customers using GTI DID numbers with outbound termination… we will route the purchased DIDs to your server in addition to you creating a SIP trunk on your PBX, this is needed so we can send the traffic to your server. SIM cards will be shipped within two business days of purchase to your address on file.
1a) Creating these Trunks (for GTI DID & Voice Termination Service only) on your Server: (outbound calling are disabled by default)
2) We will Create extension and password Use the purchased DID number for the “caller ID” and “caller ID name”. (keep it simple)
3) On your Server, create the exact SIP or PJSIP extension using the same extension number and password
4) Once you received the SIM, install it into your phone or smart device to receive and send SMS/MMS. You are now ready to receive/make phone calls utilizing your FreePBX extension number. For troubleshooting, make sure to check all APN settings using the following knowledge base article :APN Settings
ALL your PBX feature codes will work from the cellphone device, like *97
Direct extension dialing (example, you are calling your sales dept. extension 55XXX, just dial 55XXX from the cellphone will ring extension 55XYZ on the SIP/Softphone in your office.
When someone call the DID or office number, and select an extension that is connected to the cellphone device, the cellphone and any PJSIP or SIP device connected will both ring at the same time, you can setup your ring group to include the cellphone extensions also! Use the cellphone as you would use your softphone/SIP desktop phones.
Check your PBX or Server manual on how to setup extensions for PJSIP or SIP as we do not give support on how to setup Server extensions, your Systems Administrators should know how to set up. There are no special settings to use our services other than the above.
If you are reselling the service as a “Mobile Service” you can setup a 611 extension on your Server/PBX to point to your customer service extension, so when a customer dial 611 from the cellphone it will ring your customer service help desk!
Cost of service:
On Your Asterisk/FreeSwitch/3CX PBX – (optional for some resellers)
UTC IP Gateway to connect Networks and your PBX $15 p/m per IP Server
SIM Cards: $2.95 each (VAR/Reseller minimum purchase 10 cards)
GTI DID Number
USA with SMS enabled $0.75 per month
Inbound DID cost $0.006 (USA/Canada) with mobile service only.
Using GTIGLOBAL Outbound Termination USA-48/Canada/Mexico $0.00975 per minute
Advanced Service Network Operators/Resellers: ICCID Setup $3,500 (provide your Network Name on SIM Cards)
Service Order Notes:
** NO REFUND AFTER ACTIVATING OF SIM ** **NO REFUND ON RESELLERS ICCID SETUP**