Here you can create dial restrictions rules. These can be associated with a class of services.
- Description*, short description to identify this “Dialing Restriction” – must be unique.
- Custom Rules Context, this allows you to include a custom context with your own advanced rules.
- Rules (Pattern), allows you to create extension patterns in your dial plan that match one or more possible dialed numbers. The pattern options are:
- The letter X or x represents a single digit from 0 to 9.
- The letter Z or z represents a single digit from 1 to 9.
- The letter N or n represents a single digit from 2 to 9.
- The period (.) character is a wildcard that matches one or more characters.
- The exclamation mark (!) is a wildcard that matches zero or more characters.
- [1237-9] matches any digit or letter in the brackets (in this example, 1,2,3,7,8,9)
- [a-z] matches any lower-case letter
- [A-Z] matches any UPPER-case letter
- Allowed, allow/disallow this pattern.
- Announcement, you can choose an announcement associated with this pattern.
- Play Max Duration, play max duration only if max duration is greater than 0 or not in blank.
- Max Duration, maximum call duration associated with this pattern.
- Password, this determines if a password is required when using this pattern.