How do I fix stdole32 TLB Excel 2007 error in Windows 10
The fix to this problem is simply uninstall KB2767916, restart your computer and then run updates again. That's all.
That sounds a very simple fix to the small problem. A question though, how does one - "non computer buff" - search for update KB2767916? When I try to type on cortana search bar I cant - another small problem!
Go to CONTROL PANEL (windows key + r, then type control and press enter).
Click on PROGRAMS and FEATURES.
On left side of screen click on VIEW INSTALLED UPDATES.
Look for the update - "Update for Microsoft Office 2007 suites (KB2767916) 32-bit Edition."
Uninstall it then restart your computer and run windows updates again.
- Hold Windows logo and press R.
- Type appwiz. cpl and press Enter. ...
- Right-click on Microsoft Office 2007 and click Change.
- Click on Repair and then click Continue.
- After Microsoft Office 2007 finish repair, you need to restart your Windows.
- Run Microsoft Word 2007 or Microsoft Excel 2007.