Mobile Wireless Business Solutions
At GTI Networks, we empower enterprises to maximize the reach, impact and value of their communications systems by extending and integrating them with any mobile device.
Companies use our products and services for Mobile Unified Communications, enterprise text messaging, compliant mobile communications, mobile integration with CRM, and phone usage restrictions for drivers.
GTI Networks’ solutions are available in a cloud service, the Kinetic Cloud, or as an on-premises mobile convergence platform, the Kinetic Communications Platform.
Mobilized Enterprise Communications
- Mobile Unified Communications
- Voice and data you control on any employee’s mobile phone
Compliant Mobile Communications
- Record and archive calls employees make on mobile phones
- Uses your existing call recording systems used for landlines
Enterprise Text Messaging Solutions
- Send and receive text messages from business numbers
- SMS text enable your internal messaging apps, like Cisco Jabber
Customer Engagement Mobility Solutions
- Integrate mobile communications with Workforce Optimization, Customer Experience and Customer Engagement solutions
- Powerful, flexible mobility for healthcare, finance and transportation
Mobilized Enterprise Communications
- Maximize user productivity
- Extend your existing UC to user mobiles
- Adopt “Mobile First” communications
- Align mobile user communications with enterprise workflow
Enterprise Mobile UC solutions from GTI Networks boost user productivity while reducing costs and guaranteeing mobile policy compliance.
Tango Networks’ solutions are available via GTIGlobal, the enterprise mobile communications service that gives your enterprise exclusive, secure control over a unified mobile service:
- One SIM and one consistent mobile subscription for all employees the world over, regardless of location or network used.
- Native communications on employees’ mobile devices driven directly by your Unified Communications platform, without requiring hard-to-use, poor quality VoIP apps.
- Complete control over compliance, recording, security and communications costs for all mobile voice, messaging and data used by your employees.
- Advanced authentication and security in a mobile offering that is a foundation for migration to 5G and Private LTE.
- Secure & compliant Unified Communications on any mobile phone
- Seamless integration of existing Voice, Text & Video apps on clinician, staff & patient mobiles
- Telehealth, remote consultation
- Flexible, simple user identity management masks personal numbers
- Security, privacy, policy compliance including BYOD personal devices
- Simple deployment with all major UC systems
GTI Networks creates true communications mobility for healthcare professionals.
The GTIGLOBAL Mobility solutions make any mobile device an extension of your existing PBX or Unified Communications system.
Our solutions orchestrate seamlessly across the communications apps your staff and patients need: Voice, Video, Texting.
- Permits rich UC features on mobiles including BYOD
- Integrates with existing PBX / UC / Video systems
- Policy enforcement, security, privacy compliance
- Identity management separates business & personal
- Single number contact for improved responsiveness
- Mobile call recording, archiving as needed
- Cuts distracted driving caused by mobile phone usage
- You directly control driver phone usage for policy enforcement
- Fleet operators, transit, trucking, transportation, logistics, field services
- Policy enforcement is embedded in wireless network so cannot be circumvented except in emergencies
- Enforces policies for any mobile phone
- Prevents calling, texting, data when unsafe
- Complements phone-based safety features such as Do Not Disturb
Mobile-X Solutions Global SIM
A single SIM for your mobile employee users worldwide, enabling simplified mobile service management, lowest cost routing of traffic, control over roaming and consistent, enterprise-wide policy enforcement. One consistent mobile subscription across all users globally.
Easy to deploy Mobile UC solution which is compatible with your existing UC platform, whether deployed on-premises, hosted or cloud-based. Mobile-X UC Link places the features of your UC into users’ mobile phones, for a true Mobile UC endpoint that you control.
Mobile UC: extend your UC platform and applications to users on mobile devices with native mobile phone control and features.
Enterprise Text Messaging: enable your users to send and receive SMS text from any business number.
Jabber SMS Texting: permit your Cisco Jabber users to use their Jabber apps to send and receive SMS with anyone, unlocking Jabber communications with external customers, partners and others.
Recording Mobile Communications
Mobile voice and SMS text capturing for recording by compliance, archiving and quality assurance systems. Mobile call recording enables your users to communicate with customers and partners while remaining compliant with record retention and customer service quality requirements.
WITHOUT MOBILE-X: Fragmented patchworks of inconsistent mobile services across regions yield unreliable access and application performance
WITH MOBILE-X: One global mobile service for all employees everywhere, for consistent control, performance and true business quality communications, internationally
WITHOUT MOBILE-X: Mobility controlled by mobile operators, not enterprise IT staff, makes it hard to enforce policies, security, recording compliance and cost control
WITH MOBILE-X: Mobility in your direct control, with the ability to manage costs, administer security, enforce policies and ensure compliance for mobile using your existing recording platforms
WITHOUT MOBILE-X: Messy, non-intuitive mobile apps that employees ignore or find frustrating, hampering mobile communications
WITH MOBILE-X: Improved user experience for employees out of the office – through the integration of native calling and texting from the native phone interface
WITHOUT MOBILE-X: Integrating mobile communications with IT applications is very difficult
WITH MOBILE-X: Seamless, native integration of mobile communications with your other IT applications